Picture E151


Description: Fire Station # 1. Inspection. ca. 1928. New building replaced earlier structure at same site. This building was later remodeled and known as the Tempest Building at Mangum & City Hall Plaza. Signes painted in right-hand walls denote A&P store (later Pearson Music), and an ad for S.E. Rochelle. Note trolley 'Y' wires turning into Holloway St.

Subjects:

Source: No source given

Filename: E151


Previous  Next