Picture OH003



Description: Durham City Hall. Morris St. & Manning Place. ca. 1950. Double-winged building extended back to Durham Auditorium on Roney St. side. In 1978 a new City Hall was built further east, off Mangum Street in the downtown area. This building became the Durham Arts Council Building (Royall Arts Center). Photog: Jack Williams

Subjects:

Source: Durham Chamber of Commerce

Filename: OH003


Previous  Next