Description: Trinity College's Washington Duke Building, built in 1892, burned in 1911. Housed original classrooms and administrative offices. In 2005, "Bell Tower Dorm" was completed on the Broad Street side of East Campus, with a new bell tower reflecting the original 1892 design.
Postmark place and date: Washington Apr 17 1906; Steeltown Apr 19 1906
Addressee: Katherine Downs; 236 Locust St; Steeltown; Pa
Handwritten text on front of card: yall P.C. Ex would like to exchange post card views J. William Crone Washington Box 224 No. Carolina
Handwritten text on back of card: Katherine Downs; 236 Locust St; Steeltown; Pa
Printed text: The Rotograph Co., N.Y., City. (Germany)
Filename: JS069 - JS069b