Description: Bird's eye view of Trinity College grounds, looking north from Main Building (Washington Duke). All these buildings are gone. The original library stood approximately in the middle of what is now the East Campus quad.
Postmark place and date: Durham Jan 17 1907
Addressee: Mister Thomas Martin??? c/o J C Dreury Raleigh N.C.
Handwritten text on front of card: One for your collection. EMB
Handwritten text on back of card: Mister Thomas Martin??? c/o J C Dreury Raleigh N.C.
Printed text: Bird's-eye view of Trinity College Grounds. The grounds surrounding the College are known as Trinity College Park. They consist of 731.2 acres of land, attractively laid out in walks and drives and otherwise improved at a great expense. The park, which is under the municipal government of the city, was donated to the College by Col. J. S. Carr and Mr. B. N. Duke of Durham, N.C. Raphael Tuck & Sons "RaphoType" (Regd) Postcard No. 5087 "Durham, N.C." Art Publishers to Their Majesties the King and Queen
Filename: JS138 - JS138b