Description: The Union, Duke University. Built between 1925 and 1927, the East Campus Union faces its sister building--the Lilly Library--across the quad. Both buildings have arched windows and an ionic portico that distinguish them from the brick dormitories and classroom buildings sharing the quad.
Postmark place and date: none
Handwritten text on front of card: none
Handwritten text on back of card: none
Printed text: Post Cards of Quality.--The Albertype Co., Brooklyn, N.Y. Hand Colored
Filename: JS142 - JS142b