Picture JS146

Picture JS146B


Description: The Hospital, Duke University. Opened in 1930, "wards in the hospital are named for distinguished men of medicine."

Postmark place and date: none

Addressee: none

Handwritten text on front of card: none

Handwritten text on back of card: none

Printed text: Duke Hospital, first used in 1930, now contains some 650 beds. It adjoins the Duke University School of Medicine and Baker House, the home for nurses. Wards in the hospital are named for distinguished men of medicine. Duke medical researches have made many distinctive contributions to science. Genuine Curteich-Chicago "C.T. Art-Colortone" Post Card (Reg. U.S. Pat. Off.) North Carolina News Company, Durham, N.C.

Filename: JS146 - JS146b


Previous    Next