Offering more than 500 online continuing education classes in subjects ranging from the ABCs of Algebra to Yoga 101, Universal Class utilizes real instructors, engaging video lessons and personal feedback to help users develop both their personal skills and professional qualifications.
To get started, visit DCL’s Universal Class Registration Page. You will need your library card number and email address.
Once you’ve signed up for Universal Class, you can log in and access your courses on our Universal Class Home Page.
Visit the Course Catalog to browse available courses. You’re sure to find something for personal enrichment or to help you achieve your career goals!
- Anytime, any place enrollment! No waiting for sessions to start or end
- Friendly instructors providing assessment and feedback
- Engaging video-based lessons
- Lesson exams and stimulating writing assignments
- Collaborative learning environment
- CEU Certificates documenting course completion (online, printable and downloadable PDFs)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) – Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET)
- You will need to create an account and have a valid email address to sign up for courses.
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses at a time.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using email.