When is the program?
June 13 – August 8, 2015
Who can participate?
Everyone! The program is open to children, teens and adults.
What do I need to do?
- Sign up here or at any Durham County Library location.
- Earn Summer Reading points by recording the number of minutes you read between June 13 and August 8. Record minutes online by logging in to your Summer Reading account or bring a record of your reading to your local library. Each minute read is worth one Summer Reading point.
- You can also earn points by attending library events, visiting a new library, exploring an online database and writing a book review.
- Redeem your points for prizes at any Durham County Library location. Points can be redeemed any time between June 13 and August 8. Prizes will be worth different numbers of points, see what you can win here (and how much reading you will need to do!) You can redeem up to 600 points over the course of the program.
- Earn 600 points to be eligible for the grand prize drawings at the end of the summer.