Program: Teen Fitness Time!
Date: June 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 27, 28
Time: 4 p.m. (June 16, 20, 22, 23, 27, 28) and 3 p.m. (June 17)
Location: Bragtown Library (June 16); Main Library (June 17); Stanford L. Warren (June 20); Southwest Regional (June 22); North Regional (June 23); East Regional (June 27); South Regional (June 28)
About: Durham County Library will host a summer time workout program for teens this June. The program is free and open to teens, no registration required.
Instructor Georgia Wyche will lead teens in an hour of dance, fitness and fun. Wyche will visit all seven Durham County Library locations to offer this high-energy program. Teens are welcome to attend one or all of these workout sessions.
• 4 p.m. Thursday, June 16 at Bragtown Library, 3200 Dearborn Dr.
• 3 p.m. Friday, June 17 at Main Library, 300 N. Roxboro St.
• 4 p.m. Monday, June 20 at Stanford L. Warren, 1201 Fayetteville St.
• 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 22 at Southwest Regional, 3605 Shannon Rd.
• 4 p.m. Thursday, June 23 at North Regional, 221 Milton Rd.
• 4 p.m. Monday, June 27 at East Regional, 211 Lick Creek Ln.
• 4 p.m. Tuesday, June 28 at South Regional, 4505 S. Alston Ave.
For more information, contact Archie Burke at email@example.com or 919-560-0213.
Durham County Library encourages Discovery, connects the Community and leads in Literacy. As a department of Durham County Government, the library furthers Goal 1 of the county’s Strategic Plan by enhancing cultural, educational and creative opportunities. For more information about the library, visit durhamcountylibrary.org.
Contact: Matthew Clobridge
919-560-0128 or firstname.lastname@example.org