Durham, NC – Durham County Library presents Bubble Wonders – “Anything is Possible!” at the following locations on the corresponding dates and times:
- the MakerLab @ Northgate, 1058 W. Club Blvd., Suite 106, Durham, NC 27701
Wednesday, March 20, 4:00 p.m.
- Stanford L. Warren Branch Library, 1201 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707
Thursday, March 21, 10:30 a.m.
- North Regional Library, 221 Milton Rd., Durham, NC 27712
Friday, March 22, 10:30 a.m.
- South Regional Library, 4505 S. Alston Ave., Durham, NC 27713
Saturday, March 23, 10:30 a.m.
- East Regional Library, 211 Lick Creek Ln., Durham, NC 27703
Saturday, March 23, 4:00 p.m.
- Southwest Regional Library, 3605 Shannon Rd., Durham, NC 27707
Sunday, March 24, 3:30 p.m.
Join Durham County Library for a fun filled, sensory friendly program for the whole family! Bubble Wonders is fun, inspiring, and educational, and captivates both young and old. Enjoy lots of amazing bubble tricks, including the bubble caterpillar, bubble volcano, the dancing bubble, bubbles inside of bubbles, the bubble cube, kid inside a bubble, and more! This event is free and open to the public.
This program is supported by grant funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the federal Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.
Durham County Library encourages Discovery, connects the Community and leads in Literacy. As a department of Durham County Government, the library furthers Goal 1 of the county’s Strategic Plan by enhancing cultural, educational and creative opportunities. For more information about the library, visit DurhamCountyLibrary.org.
Contact: Stephanie Bonestell
919-560-0151 or email@example.com