During the month of June, we’ll be replacing the public computers at all of our library locations. The replacement will bring some exciting changes that should improve your library technology experience (upgraded operating systems and software!).
We’ll be working on one location per day, and on the scheduled day, there won’t be public computer access or printing at that location. Public wireless access will still work as normal.
Here is the upgrade schedule:
- Southwest Regional Library: public computers unavailable Tuesday, June 25
- North Regional Library: public computers unavailable Wednesday, June 26
- East Regional Library: public computers unavailable Thursday, June 27
- Stanford L. Warren Branch Library: public computers unavailable Friday, June 28
- South Regional Library: public computers unavailable Monday, July 1
Thanks for your patience as we work to improve the library for you!