Mission: The mission of the Durham County Library is to encourage Discovery, connect the Community and lead in Literacy.
Programming: Programming is currently done in a live virtual format through Zoom. Programming at the library is done in support of our mission. Programs that have commercial gain for an organization or individual as the primary goal will not be co-sponsored by the library. All library programs are free and open to the public. Please complete the form below to have your program considered for library co-sponsorship.
Guidelines for Co-sponsored Programs for For-profit Organizations:
- Where the presenter works will be mentioned once during the introduction.
- Content should be general in nature and not specific to that one business.
- The library retains editorial control over any publicity related to these programs.
- Participant registrations for library-sponsored events should go through the library’s established registration procedures. Exceptions will be made on a limited basis and outside organizations collecting registration information should adhere to an “opt-in” policy regarding collecting registrant information.
- Customers who request information after the program will be given the contact information for the presenter.