The library’s programming supports our mission: to encourage discovery, connect the community, and lead in literacy. If you would like to present a program that meets those goals, you can request for the library to co-sponsor your program using the form below.
All programming is currently done in a live virtual format through Zoom.
All library programs are free and open to the public. We are not able to co-sponsor programs that have commercial gain for an organization or individual as their primary goal.
Guidelines for programs co-sponsored by for-profit organizations:
- The presenter’s place of business can be mentioned once during the program. It should not be the focus of the program.
- The content of the program should be general in nature and not specific to any one business.
- The library retains editorial control over any publicity related to these programs.
- Participant registrations for library-sponsored events should go through the library’s established registration procedures. Exceptions will be made on a limited basis. Any outside organization collecting registration information should do so on an “opt-in” basis and should give registrants control over how their information is used.
- Anyone who requests information after the program will be given the contact information for the presenter.
For full details, see our co-sponsored programs and exhibits policy.