These do-it-yourself machines cut a wide variety of lighter materials such as papers, vinyl, and fabric.
- Designs must not violate the Library’s Technology Policy.
- Designs must not be larger than the dimensions of the cutter: 12″ x 12″.
Submitting/cutting a design
- Must be 13 years of age or older or have parent/guardian permission.
- You can purchase materials at the library (see library website for pricing).
- If you bring your own materials, they must be pre-approved by a staff member and on the approved materials list.
- You can use the cutter for a maximum of 1 hour at one time.
- You must have an active library card/account.
- Staff review all project files, so please use appropriate designs.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse to cut any item.
- Cutting times may vary depending on your design.
- Library staff are not responsible for the outcome of your object.
- If you purchase library materials, the cost for your materials will be charged to your library account.
- You must pay for your materials before using the cutter.
Procedures governing the use of the Library’s cutting machines are subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact the Maker + STEAM Team at Maker_STEAM@dconc.gov.